Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Estimates of the worldwide frequency of sixteen major cancers in 1980.Int J Cancer. 1988; 41: 184-197
- Cervical cancer screening programmes: managerial guidelines.: World Health Organization, Geneva1992
- Cytological screening in the control of cervical cancer: technical guidelines.World Health Organization, Geneva1988
- South African National Cancer Registry Annual Report. 1989
- Ca cervix: a crying need for extensive screening.Hospitaal. 1987;September; : 36-40
- Evaluation of screening programmes for gynaecological cancer.Br J Cancer. 1985; 52: 669-673
- Large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ): a new method of management for women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 96: 1054-1060
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Geneva,athe Gynecological Oncology Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Groote Schuur Hospital, University of Cape Town,bthe Department of Anatomical Pathology, University of Cape Town,cand De Villiers Clinical Pathology Laboratories.d
☆☆Supported by the Independent Development Trust and the Cancer Association of South Africa.
★Reprint requests: B. Bloch, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecological Oncology Unit, University of Cape Town Medical School, Observatory 7925, Cape Town, South Africa.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68370