Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Iron chelation.Blood Rev. 1990; 4: 1-8
- Beta-thalassemia syndromes and pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol Surv. 1994; 49: 129-137
- Growth and sexual maturation in thalassemia major.J Pediatr. 1985; 106: 150-155
- Hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis in thalassemic patients with secondary amenorrhea.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 643-647
- Hypogonadism in beta thalassemic adolescents: a characteristic pituitary-gonadal impairment; the ineffectiveness of long-term iron chelating therapy.Gynecol Endocrinol. 1990; 4: 181-191
- Idiopathic hemochromatosis in a 45 year old infertile man.Andrologia. 1987; 19: 532-538
- Non-specific serum iron in thalassaemia: an abnormal serum iron fraction of potential toxicity.Br J Haematol. 1978; 40: 25563
- Oxygen free radicals and iron in relation to biology and medicine: some problems and concepts.Arch Biochem Biophys. 1986; 246: 501-514
- The toxic effect of short exposures to the atmospheric oxygen concentration on early mouse embryonic development.Fertil Steril. 1989; 51: 896-900
- Free radical scavengers ameliorate the 2-cell block in mouse embryo culture.Hum Reprod. 1991; 6: 867-871
- Defective oocytes as a possible cause of infertility in a beta thalassemia major patient.Hum Reprod. 1994; 9: 1143-1145
- Evolution of a genetic disease in an ethnic isolate: β-thalassemia in the Jews of Kurdistan.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1991; 88: 310-314
- A rapid and sensitive ELIZA for serum ferritin employing a fluorogenic substrate.J Immunol Meth. 1982; 54: 297-307
- A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding.Anal Biochem. 1976; 72: 248-253
- Varian analytical methods for graphite tube atomizers.: Varian, Sugar Land, Texas1988
- A fast and simple method for sequencing DNA cloned in the single-stranded bacteriophage M13.J Mol Biol. 1979; 129: 169-172
- Zinc(II) protects against metal-mediated free radical induced damage: studies on single and double-strand DNA breakage.Free Radic Res Commun. 1991; 12-13: 509-515
- Salicylate as an in vivo free radical trap: studies on ischemic insult to the rat intestine.Free Radic Biol Med. 1991; 10: 1-6
- Spectrophotometric study of spontaneous disproportionation of superoxide anion radical and sensitive direct assay for superoxide dismutase.J Biol Chem. 1976; 251: 7504-7507
- The superoxide dismutase activity of iron complexes.FEBS Lett. 1975; 56: 34-38
- Role of metals in oxygen radical reactions.J Free Radic Biol Med. 1985; 1: 3-25
- Immunohistochemical localization of superodismutase in the human ova.Hum Reprod. 1991; 6: 1349-1353
- Copper and iron are mobilized following myocardial ischemia: possible predictive criteria for tissue injury.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1993; 90: 1102-1106
- A site-specific mechanism for free radical induced biological damage: the essential role of redox active transition metals.Free Radic Biol Med. 1988; 5: 27-37
- The reduction of ferryl myoglobin by ergothioneine: a novel function for ergothioneine.Arch Biochem. 1990; 281: 41-43
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah Ein-Kerem University Hospital,aand the Departments of Cellular Biochemistryband Human Nutrition and Metabolism,cHebrew University - Hadassah Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
☆☆Reprint requests: Mordechai Chevion, PhD, Department of Cellular Biochemistry, Hebrew University - Hadassah Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine, P.O.B. 12272, Jerusalem 91120, Israel.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/67748