Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cryocoagulation of the endometrium at the uterine cornua.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1978; 131: 1
- Cryosurgery in patients with dysfunctional uterine bleeding.Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 38: 256-258
- Laser photovaporization of endometrium for the treatment of menorrhagia.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1981; 40: 14-19
- Hysteroscopic management of intrauterine lesions and intractable uterine bleeding.Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 61: 392-397
- Endometrial ablation for intractable uterine bleeding: hysteroscopic resection.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 70: 668-670
- Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation with the Nd-YAG laser using a non-contact technique.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 679-682
- Photocoagulation of the endometrium with the Nd-YAG laser for the treatment of menorrhagia.J Reprod Med. 1988; 31: 148-150
- New techniques for laser ablation of the endometrium with high risk patients.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1988; 159: 287-292
- Vascular uptake of Hyskon (dextran 70) during operative and diagnostic hysteroscopy.J Gynecol Surg. 1992; 8: 211-217
- Six hundred endometrial laser ablations.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 85: 24-29
- Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation with the neodymium-YAG laser.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1989; 96: 928-932
- Laser hysteroscopy in uterine bleeding: endometrial ablation and polypectomy.in: Laser operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. : Nauwelaerts, Leuven1989
- Randomized controlled trial comparing endometrial resection with abdominal hysterectomy for the surgical treatment of menorrhagia.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1993; 100: 237-243
- Randomized trial of hysterectomy, endometrial laser ablation, and transcervical endometrial resection for dysfunctional uterine bleeding.BMJ. 1994; 309: 979-983
- Factors influencing the outcome of endometrial laser ablation.J Gynecol Surg. 1994; 10: 211-215
- Photodynamic ablation of the endometrium with the Nd-YAG laser hysteroscopically as a treatment for menorrhagia.Colposc Gynecol Laser Surg. 1986; 2: 43-46
- Hysteroscopic endometrial ablation using the roller ball electrode.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 80: 329-332
- Experience with the first 250 endometrial resections for menorrhagia.Lancet. 1991; 337: 1074-1078
- Electrocoagulation of the endometrium with the ball-end resectoscope.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 425-427
- A comparison of hysteroscopic techniques.in: Endometrial ablation. : Churchill Livingstone, London1993: 143-150
- A hospital review of advanced gynecologic endoscopic procedures.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1994; 170: 1635-1640
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Good Samaritan Hospital.
☆☆Reprint requests: Michael S. Baggish, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220-2489.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68531