Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Agenesis of the corpus callosum.in: Handbook of clinical neurology. 30. : Elsevier/North Holland Bio-medical Press, Amsterdam1977: 285-297
- Agenesis of the corpus callosum in the fetus: its evolution and significance.J Ultrasound Med. 1985; 4: 613-616
- Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of agenesis of corpus callosum.J Clin Ultrasound. 1987; 15: 262-264
- Antenatal diagnosis of partial agenesis of the corpus callosum: a benign cause of ventriculomegaly.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1988; 159: 184-186
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sapir Medical Center.
☆☆Reprint requests: Yaron Zalel, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sapir Medical Center, Kfar-Saba, 44281 Israel.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68438