Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Studies in lambs of the development of an artificial placenta: review of nine long-term survivors of extracorporeal circulation maintained in fluid medium.Can J Surg. 1965; 8: 208-213
- Maintenance of sheep fetuses by an extracorporeal circuit for periods up to 24 hours.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1968; 102: 969-975
- Artificial placenta: two days of total extrauterine support of the isolated premature lamb fetus.Science. 1969; 166: 617-618
- Effects of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) on fetal lambs.J Matern Fet Med. 1995; 4: 85-90
- Artificial placenta: long-term extrauterine incubation of isolated goat fetuses.Artif Organs. 1989; 13: 527-531
- Management of goat fetus in water using membrane oxygenator by V-A bypass through cervical vessels: comparison with the A-V bypass method through umbilical vessels.Acta Obstet Gynaecol Jpn. 1987; 39: 605-612
- Duration of fetal survival by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) in exteriorized fetal lambs.in: Proceedings of the forty-second annual meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Chicago, Illinois : Society for Gynecologic Investigation, ChicagoMarch 15-18, 1995 ([In press])
- The effect of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation on coronary perfusion and regional blood flow distribution.Pediatr Res. 1992; 31: 80-84
- Oxygenation in fetal lambs supported by extrauterine right atrium to artery extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1996; 174: 535-539
☆From the Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine.
☆☆Supported by a Memorial Health Grant and a United Cerebral Palsy Grant.
★Reprint requests: Yuji Murata, MD, Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Irvine, 101 The City Drive S., Orange, CA 92668.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68439