Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Neurologic infections of the fetus and newborn.Neurol Clin. 1994; 12: 541-564
- Perinatal HIV transmission: facts and controversies.Immunodefic Rev. 1992; 3: 305-327
- Reduction of maternal-infant transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 with zidovudine treatment.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 1173-1180
- Pharmacodynamics of 2',3'-dideoxycytidine: an inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus.Am J Med. 1990; 88: 2S-7S
- Comparative embryonic cyto-toxicity of antiretroviral nucleosides.J Infect Dis. 1994; 169: 1100-1102
- Circulating p24 antigen levels and responses to dideoxycytidine in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections: a phase I and II study.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 110: 189-194
- Combination therapy with zidovudine and dideoxycytidine in patients with advanced human immuno-deficiency virus infection: a phase I/II study.Ann Intern Med. 1992; 116: 13-20
- Pharmacokinetics of zidovudine (azidothymidine), I: transplacental transfer.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 1990; 3: 959-964
- Transplacental pharmacokinetics of dideoxyinosine in pigtailed macaques.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1994; 38: 781-786
- In vivo maternal-fetal pharmacokinetics of stavudine (2',3'-didehydro-3'-deoxythymidine) in pigtailed macaques (Macacanemestrina).Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1996; 40: 196-202
- Morphology of the placenta and fetal membranes.in: Comparative primate biology: reproduction and development.3. Alan R Liss, New York1986: 311-331
- Pharmacokinetics of dideoxyinosine in pigtailed macaques (Macaca nemestrina) after intravenous and subcutaneous administration.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 1992; 5: 1016-1018
- Pharmacokinetics of zidovudine (azidothymidine), III: effect of pregnancy.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 1991; 4: 64-68
- Maternal-fetal transmission of SIV in macaques: disseminated adenovirus infection in an offspring with congenital SIV infection.J Med Primatol. 1991; 20: 193-200
- Pharmacokinetics of 2',3'-dideoxycytidine in patients with AIDS and related diseases.J Clin Pharmacol. 1988; 28: 837-842
- A pilot study of the bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of 2',3'-dideoxycytidine in patients with AIDS or AIDS-related complex.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 1990; 3: 28-31
- Dideoxycytidine permeation and salvage by mouse leukemia cells and human erythrocytes.Biochem Pharmacol. 1989; 38: 3469-3475
- Cloning and functional expression of a mammalian Na+/nucleoside cotransporter: a member of the SGLT family.J Biol Chem. 1992; 267: 3557-3560
- The transfer of anti-human immunodeficiency virus nucleoside compounds by the term human placenta.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 167: 1570-1574
- The ex vivo transfer of the anti-HIV nucleoside compound d4T in the human placenta.Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1994; 38: 1-4
- Uterine contractility and regional blood flow responses to oxytocin and prostaglandin E2 in pregnant rhesus monkeys.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1975; 122: 419-433
- Effects of pH on antipyrine transfer across the human placenta ex vivo.Dev Pharmacol Ther. 1990; 14: 153-160
- Transfer of ampicillin to the fetus and amniotic fluid during continuous infusion (steady-state) and by repeated single intravenous injections to the mother.Infection. 1974; 2: 207-212
- In vitro-in vivo correlation of the mechanism and rate of placental transfer of anti-HIV dideoxynucleoside drugs.Pharm Res. 1995; 12 ([Abstract]): S4
☆From the Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy,a and the Regional Primate Research Center,b University of Washington, the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center,c and Hoffmann-La Roche.d
☆☆Supported by National Institutes of Health awards RO1 HD27438, HD02274, and RR00166 and by Hoffmann-La Roche.
★Reprint requests: Jashvant D. Unadkat, PhD, Department of Pharmaceutics, Box 357610, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195-7610.
★★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68971