Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cytogenetic results from the U.S. collaborative study on CVS.Prenat Diagn. 1992; 12: 317-345
- Cytogenetic analysis of chorionic villi for prenatal diagnosis: an ACC collaborative study of U.K. data.Prenat Diagn. 1994; 14: 363-379
- Mosaicism in chorionic villus sampling: an analysis of incidence and chromosome involved in 2612 consecutive cases.Prenat Diagn. 1993; 13: 179-190
- Confined placental mosaicism, IUGR, and adverse pregnancy outcome: a controlled retrospective U.K. collaborative survey.Prenat Diagn. 1994; 14: 345-361
- Confined placental mosaicism in CVS and pregnancy outcome.Prenat Diagn. 1994; 14: 589-593
- Cytogenetic analysis of 2928 CVS samples and 1075 amniocenteses from randomized studies.Prenat Diagn. 1993; 13: 723-740
- Mosaicism and the accuracy of prenatal cytogenetic diagnoses after chorionic villus sample.Prenat Diagn. 1991; 11: 581-589
- Follow-up of pregnancies complicated by placental mosaicism diagnosed by chorionic villus sampling.Prenat Diagn. 1993; 13: 481-494
- Party on the Evaluation of Chorionic Villus Sampling. Medical Research Council European trial of chorionic villus sampling.Lancet. 1991; 337: 1491-1499
- Extra embryonic/fetal karyotypic discordance during diagnostic chorionic villus sampling.Prenat Diagn. 1988; 8: 453-460
- Chorionic villus sampling: experience of the first 1000 cases.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1986; 154: 1249-1252
- Chromosome mosaicism in CVS and amniocentesis samples.Prenat Diagn. 1992; 12: 443-459
- The European collaborative study on mosaicism in chorionic villus sampling: data from 1986 to 1987.Prenat Diagn. 1989; 9: 575-588
- Resorbed co-twin as an explanation for discrepant chorionic villus results: non-mosaic 47,XX+16 in villi (direct and culture) with normal (46,XX) amniotic fluid and neonatal blood.Prenat Diagn. 1989; 9: 467-472
- An embryogenic model to explain cytogenetic inconsistencies observed in chorionic villus versus fetal tissue.Prenat Diagn. 1988; 8: 119-129
- Molecular studies of chromosomal mosaicism: relative frequency of chromosome gain or loss and possible role of cell selection.Am J Hum Genet. 1995; 56: 444-451
- The role of confined placental mosaicism in placental function and human development.Growth Genet Hormones. 1988; 4: 1-3
- Mosaicism in chorionic villus sampling: an association with poor perinatal outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 75: 573-577
- Trisomic 22 placenta in a case of severe intrauterine growth retardation.Prenat Diagn. 1989; 9: 673-676
- Chorionic mosaicism association with fetal loss but not with adverse perinatal outcome.Prenat Diagn. 1992; 12: 347-355
- Maternal parental disomy 22 has no impact on the phenotype.Am J Hum Genet. 1994; 54: 21-24
- Prenatal diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities through amniocentesis.in: Genetic disorders and the fetus. : Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore1992
- Molecular cytogenetic analysis of term placentae suspected of mosaicism using fluorescence in situ hybridization.Prenat Diagn. 1993; 13: 671-679
- A 10-year survey, 1980-1990, of prenatally diagnosed small supernumerary marker chromosomes, identified by FISH analysis: outcome and follow-up of 14 cases diagnosed in a series of 12,699 prenatal samples.Prenat Diagn. 1995; 15: 615-619
☆From the Division of Reproductive Genetics, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Tennessee, Memphis.
☆☆Reprint requests: Owen P. Phillips, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 853 Jefferson, E103, Memphis, TN 38163.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68745