Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Smoking and statistical overkill.Lancet. 1992; 340: 1208-1209
- 2nd ed. Maternal-fetal toxicology: a clinician's guide. : Marcel Dekker, New York1994
- Effects of diltiazem hydrochloride on embryonic development: species differences in susceptibility and stage specificity in mice, rats and rabbits.Okajimas Folia Anat Jpn. 1975; 52: 103-107
- Digital defects induced by vasodilating agents: relationship to reduction in uteroplacental blood flow.Teratology. 1989; 40: 351-358
- Histological and in vitro studies supporting decreased uteroplacental blood flow as explanation for digital defects after administration of vasodilators.Teratology. 1990; 41: 185-193
Felodipine product monograph. West Point, Pennsylvania: Merck Sharp and Dohme.
- Hyperphalangism induced by Ca-blockers in rat fetuses.Teratology. 1989; 40: 668-669
- Nifedipine product monograph. : Miles Pharmaceuticals, Elkhart, Indiana1992
- Use of diltiazem during pregnancy.N Z Med J. 1987; 100: 121
- Pregnancy after myocardial infarction: are we playing safe?.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 822-825
- Successful pregnancy in a woman with systemic sclerosis while taking nifedipine.Ann Rheum Dis. 1990; 49: 51-52
- Successful pregnancy in a severe hypertensive patient treated with nitrendipine: case report.Invest Clin. 1992; 33: 61-67
- Perception of teratogenic risk by pregnant women exposed to drugs and chemicals in early pregnancy.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 160: 1190-1194
- Congenital anomalies in the newborn infant, including minor variations.J Pediatr. 1964; 64: 357-371
- Fetal abnormality associated with the use of captopril during pregnancy.S Afr Med J. 1981; 805
- Chemically induced birth defects.in: : Marcel Dekker, New York1985: 174-175
- Finger- and toenail hypoplasia after carbamazepine monotherapy in late pregnancy.Neuropediatrics. 1985; 16: 167-168
- Teratogenic effects of first trimester cyclophosphamide therapy.Obstet Gynecol. 1988; 72: 462
- Prediction of risk for human developmental toxicity: how important are animal studies for hazard indentification?.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 624-636
- Receptor-dependent mechanisms of glucocorticoid and dioxin-induced cleft palate.Environ Health Perspect. 1985; 61: 35-40
- The effect of acute and chronic antihypertensive therapy on maternal and fetoplacental Doppler velocimetry.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1992; 43: 193-199
- Cardiovascular research in pregnancy: the role of animal models.Hypertens Pregnancy. 1993; 12: 413-437
- Prevention of low birth weight in Canada: literature review and strategies. : Canadian Institute of Child Health, Ottawa1992
- A randomized prospective comparison of nifedipine and bed rest versus bed rest alone, in the management of preeclampsia remote from term.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 167: 879-884
☆From the Motherisk Program, Hospital for Sick Children,athe Pregnancy Healthline, Pennsylvania Hospital,bthe Teratogen Information Service, University of South Florida,cthe Nebraska Teratogen Project, University of Nebraska Medical Center,dthe Indiana Teratogen Information Service, Indiana University Medical Center,ethe Teratogen Information Service; University of London,fand the Pediatric and Medical Genetics Services.g
☆☆Reprint requests: L.A. Magee, MD, Motherisk Program, Division of Clinical Pharmacology/Toxicology, Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Ave., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1X8.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68220