Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fetal assessment based upon fetal BPP scoring: experience in 12,620 referred high-risk pregnancies. I. Perinatal mortality by frequency and etiology.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1985; 151: 343-350
- Nonstress testing with acoustic stimulation and amniotic fluid assessment: 5973 tests without unexpected fetal death.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 160: 694-697
- A prospective multiinstitutional study of antepartum fetal heart rate monitoring. II. Contraction stress test versus nonstress test for primary surveillance.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1982; 143: 778-781
- Perinatal outcome with the modified biophysical profile.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1994; 170: 1672-1676
- Antepartum fetal evaluation: development of a fetal biophysical profile score.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1980; 136: 787-795
- Fetal growth and perinatal viability in California.Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 59: 624-632
☆From the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Women's and Children's Hospital.
☆☆Reprint requests: David A. Miller, MD, LAC + USC Women's and Children's Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Room 5K-40, 1240 North Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA 90033.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/68369