Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Validation of the ICS proposed pelvic organ prolapse descriptive system [abstract].Neurourol Urodynam. 1995; 14: 414-415
- Standardisation of terminology of female genital prolapse according to the new ICS criteria: inter-examiner reproducibility.Neurourol Urodynam. 1995; 14 ([abstract]): 437-438
- Comparison of measurements obtained in supine and sitting position in the evaluation of pelvic organ prolapse [abstract].in: Proceedings of the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society; 1995 Oct 12-14; Seattle The Society, Seattle1995
- Interobserver variation in the assessment of pelvic organ prolapse using the draft International Continence Society and Baden grading systems [abstract].in: Proceedings of the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society; 1995 Oct 12-14; Seattle The Society, Seattle1995
- Interobserver and intraobserver reliability of the proposed International Continence Society, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons, and American Urogynecologic Society pelvic organ prolapse classification system.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; (In press)
- Surgical repair of vaginal defects.JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1992
- The International Continence Society Committee on Standardisation of Terminology: the standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1988; 114S: 5-19
☆From the International Continence Society Committee on Standardisation of Terminology, Subcommittee on Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, in collaboration with the American Urogynecologic Society and the Society of Gynecologic Surgeons.
☆☆Reprint requests: Richard C. Bump, MD, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3609, Durham, NC 27710.
★0002-9378/96 $5.00 + 0 6/1/72363