Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assessment of fetal and newborn acid-base status.American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington1989 (technical bulletin no 127)
- The case for routine umbilical blood acid-base studies at delivery.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1990; 162: 621-625
- Routine umbilical arterial cord blood gas determination?.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 161: 600-605
- Asphyxial complications in the term newborn with severe umbilical acidemia.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1992; 162: 1506-1512
- Pathological fetal acidemia.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 78: 1103-1107
- Do Apgar scores indicate asphyxia?.Lancet. 1982; 1: 494-496
- A practical approach to umbilical artery pH and blood gas determinations.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 959-962
- Intrapartum amniotic fluid index and neonatal acidosis: a pilot study to determine the correlation.J Reprod Med. 1992; 37: 868-870
- Applied linear statistical models.Richard D Irwin, Homewood, Illinois1990
- Clinical application of blood gases.Year Book, Chicago1989
- Neonatal complications at term as related to the degree of umbilical artery acidemia.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1991; 164: 637-641
- Severe acidosis and subsequent neuralgic status.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1991; 164: 637-641
- Diagnosis of birth asphyxia on the basis of fetal pH, Apgar score, and newborn cerebral dysfunction.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1989; 161: 825-830
- A practical approach to umbilical artery pH and blood gas determination.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 959-962
- Umbilical cord pH and PCO2: effect of interval from delivery to determination.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1984; 142: 191-193
☆From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecologya and the Division of Biostatistics, Department of Preventive Medicine,b University of Mississippi Medical Center.
☆☆Supported in part by the Vicksburg Hospital Medical Foundation.
★Reprint requests: Suneet P. Chauhan, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, One Illini Dr., Box 1649, Peoria, IL 61656.
★★0002-9378/94 $3.00 + 0 6/6/55187