Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sonographic scoring index for prenatal detection of chromosomal abnormalities.J Ultrasound Med. 1992; 11: 449-458
- A sonographic sign for the detection in the second trimester of the fetus with Down syndrome.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1985; 151: 1078-1079
- Sonographically measured nuchal skinfold thickness as a screening tool for Down syndrome: results of a prospective clinical trial.Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 77: 533-536
- Ultrasonically evident nuchal skin thickening: is it specific for Down syndrome?.AM J OBSTET GYNECOL. 1987; 156: 150-153
- The current role of sonography in the detection of Down syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 74: 620-623
- Second-trimester sonographic diagnosis of Down syndrome: role of femur-length shortening and nuchal fold thickening.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1988; 151: 981-985
- The cisterna magna in second-trimester fetuses with abnormal karyotype.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 723-725
- Fetal pyelectasis and Down syndrome: is genetic amniocentesis warranted?.Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 79: 770-772
- Thickened nuchal fold in fetuses not at risk for aneuploidy.Radiology. 1992; 184: 239-242
*From the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecolgy, Sioux Valley Hospital, a the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, United States Navy Medical Center, b and the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.c
**Reprint requests: William J. Watson, MD, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Sioux Valley Hospital, 1201 S. Euclid Ave., Ave Suite 204, Sioux Falls, SD 57105.