Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women and exercise.in: Proceedings of the thirty-third annual meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Washington, DC. May 15, 1985
- Maternal and fetal response to a maternal aerobic exercise program.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1983; 145: 702-707
- Fetal heart rate responses to maternal exercise testing.Physician Sportsmed. 1980; 8: 91-94
- Fetal heart rate reactivity before and after maternal jogging during the third trimester.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1982; 142: 545-547
- Exercise in pregnancy. 1. Maternal cardiovascular and metabolic responses in normal pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1981; 140: 123-127
- Swimming and physical fitness during pregnancy.J Nurse Midwif. 1981; 26: 3-12
- Stress hormones and placental steroids in physical exercise during pregnancy.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1982; 89: 921-925
- Production of fetal asphyxia in the rhesus monkey by administration of catecholamines to the mother.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1971; 109: 248-262
- Time course of sympathoadrenal adaptation to endurance exercise training in man.J Appl Physiol. 1978; 45: 370-374
- Effects of exercise on cardiac output and distribution of uterine flow in pregnant ewes.J Appl Physiol. 1976; 40: 725-728
- Effect of exercise stress on carotid, uterine, and iliac blood flow in pregnant and nonpregnant ewes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1972; 114: 213-217
- JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1978: 279 Clinical biomechanics of the spine.
- Maternal exercise.Clin Sports Med. 1984; 3: 881-894
- Endurance exercise and pregnancy outcome.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1984; 16: 556-562