Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Placental prostacyclin production in normal and toxemic pregnancies.AMJ OBSTET GYNECOL. 1985; 151: 110-115
- Pharmacology and endogenous roles of prostaglandin endoperoxides, thromboxane A2, and prostacyclin.Pharmacol Rev. 1979; 30: 293-331
- Thromboxane A2 in pregnancy and puerperium.Br Med J. 1980; 281: 1601-1602
- Thromboxane B2 and human parturition: concentrations in the plasma and production in vitro.J Endocrinol. 1978; 78: 435-441
- Statistical aspects of radioimmunoassays.in: Odell WD Daughaday WH Principles of competitive protein-binding assays. JB Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1971: 204-259
- Brooks/Cole Publishing Co., Monterey1975: 224-235 The practical statistician. Simplified handbook of statistics.
- Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1978: 1-628 Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy.
- The preeclampsia-eclampsia syndrome.in: Danforth DN Obstetrics and gynecology. 5th ed. Harper & Row, Philadelphia1982: 455-474
- Coagulation changes in eclampsia: their frequency and pathogenesis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1976; 124: 855-864
- Preterm labor and the low-birth weight infant.in: Danforth DN Obstetrics and gynecology. 5th ed. Harper and Row, Philadelphia1982: 682-694
- PGH2, TXA2 and PG12 have potent and differentiated actions on human uterine contractility.Prostaglandins. 1981; 21: 277-286
- Inhibition by PG12 of myometrial activity in vivo in nonpregnant ovariectomized sheep.J Reprod Fertil. 1982; 66: 311-315
- The actions of prostaglandins and their modulation of angiotensin II in the isolated perfused human placental cotyledon [Abstract].in: Amsterdam: International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy, fourth World Congress. June 18-21, 1984: 122
- The effect of prostacyclin on angiotensin II induced placental vasoconstriction [Abstract No. 102].in: San Francisco: Society for Gynecologic Investigation, thirty-first annual meeting. March 21-24, 1984
- The ultrastructure of acute atherosis in hypertensive pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1975; 123: 164-174
- Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1983: 326-328 Clinical gynecologic endocrinology and infertility. 3rd ed.
Martensson L, Wallenburg HCS. Uterine venous concentrations of 6-keto-PGF,a (6-K) in normal pregnant (NP) and pregnancy-induced hypertensive (PIH) women. Presented at the thirty-first annual meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, March 21-25, 1984, San Francisco (Abstract No. 41 0).
- Role of prostaglandins, prostacyclin, and thromboxanes in the control of the umbilical-placental circulation.Semin Perinatol. 1980; 4: 91-95
- Role of prostaglandins and thromboxanes in the control of the pulmonary circulation in the fetus and newborn.Semin Perinatol. 1980; 4: 101-107
- Role of prostaglandins, prostacyclin, and thromboxanes in the control of prenatal patency and postnatal closure of the ductus arteriosus.Semin Perinatol. 1980; 4: 109-113
- Role of prostaglandins in blood vessels.Semin Perinatol. 1980; 4: 85-90
- The concentrations of the prostaglandins E and F, 13,14-dihydro-15-oxo-prostaglandin F and thromboxane B2 in tissues obtained from women with and without pre-eclampsia.Prostaglandins Med. 1979; 3: 223-234
Supported in part by Grants HD 16991 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, BRSG S07 RR0562315 awarded by the Biomedical Research Support Grant Program, Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health, and a gift from The Upjohn Company, Kalamazoo, Michigan. Presented in preliminary form at the Thirty first Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, San Francisco, California, March 21-24, 1984 (Abstract No. 414); the Fourth World Congress of the International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 18-21, 1984 (Abstract, p. 44); and the International Symposium for Physiological Development of Fetus and Newborn, Oxford, England, July 24-28,1984 (Abstract No. C59).