Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- What is amniotic fluid ‘sludge’?.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 30: 793-798
- Detection of a microbial biofilm in intraamniotic infection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198 (e1–5): 135
- Amniotic fluid ‘sludge’ detected in patients with subchorionic hematoma: a report of two cases.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 484-486
- Ultrasound differential diagnosis between amniotic fluid sludge and blood clot from placental edge separation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022; ([Epub ahead of print])
- The mechanisms underlying the stimulatory effects of thrombin on myometrial smooth muscle.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 183: 674-681
- Characterization of amniotic fluid sludge in preterm and term gestations.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2022; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Healing mechanism of ruptured fetal membrane.Front Physiol. 2020; 11: 623
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This research paper is supported by Specific League Funds from Mahidol University and Ramathibodi Funding Research RF-65048. The funding supported the cost of bacterial identification, interleukin-6, and flow cytometry. The funding was not used in any other aspect of the study, including its design, collection of data, writing of the report, or decision to submit for publication.
This article was also supported, in part, by the Perinatology Research Branch, Division of Obstetrics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Division of Intramural Research, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services (NICHD/NIH/DHHS); and, in part, by federal funds from NICHD/NIH/DHHS (contract number HHSN275201300006C).
R.R. has contributed to this work as part of his official duties as an employee of the United States Federal Government.