Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The effect of eclamptic convulsions on the fetal heart rate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1974; 120: 851-852
- Changes in fetal heart rate-uterine contraction patterns associated with eclampsia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1978; 130: 165-169
- Williams obstetrics.15th ed. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York, NY1976
- The Parkland Memorial Hospital protocol for treatment of eclampsia: evaluation of 245 cases.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1984; 148: 951-963
- Fetal reacting bradycardia.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1977; 129: 845-856
- Eclampsia in the 21st century.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 226: S1237-S1253
- Hypertension in pregnancy. Report of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ Task Force on Hypertension in Pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 1122-1131
- The 2008 National Institute of Child Health and Human Development workshop report on electronic fetal monitoring: update on definitions, interpretation, and research guidelines.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 112: 661-666
- Pathology of toxaemia of pregnancy.Lippincot Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, MA1973
- Diagnosis, prevention, and management of eclampsia.Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 105: 402-410
- Williams obstetrics.25th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY2018
- Obstetrics: a text-book for the use of students and practitioners.D. Appleton and Company, New York, NY1903
- The present position of abdominal cesarean section in eclampsia.Boston Med Surg J. 1913; 168: 456-459
- The surgical treatment of eclampsia.J Am Med Assoc. 1911; 56: 11-16
- Treatment of eclampsia; then and now.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1922; 3: 155-163
- Critical care obstetrics.6th ed. John Wiley & Son, Chichester, NH2019
- Gabbe’s obstetrics: normal and problem pregnancies: normal and problem.8th ed. Elsevier Inc, Philadelphia, PA2021
- Creasy and Resnik’s maternal-fetal medicine: principles and practice.8th ed. Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands2018
- Fetal heart rate during a maternal grand mal epileptic seizure.J Perinat Med. 1979; 7: 3-6
- Effects of partial seizures on the infants of women with epilepsy.Epilepsia. 1997; 38: 230
Sahoo S, Klein P. Maternal complex partial seizure associated with fetal distress. Arch Neurol 1305;62:1304–1305.
- A maternal complex partial seizure in labor can affect fetal heart rate.Neurology. 1998; 51: 904-906
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
F.G.C. reports receiving royalties from McGraw Hill and Wolter Kluwer, and C.E.W. reports receiving royalties from McGraw Hill. The other authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Ambia AM, Wells CE, Yule CS, et al. Fetal heart rate tracings associated with eclamptic seizures. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2022;XX:x.ex–x.ex.