Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Preterm birth.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pretermbirth.htmDate: 2021Date accessed: December 1, 2021
- Spatial and temporal patterns in preterm birth in the United States.Pediatr Res. 2015; 77: 836-844
- Why is the U.S. Preterm birth rate so much higher than the rates in Canada, Great Britain, and western Europe?.Int J Health Serv. 2018; 48: 622-640
- Behrman R.E. Butler A.S. Preterm birth: causes, consequences, and prevention. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2007
- Epidemiology: the changing face of preterm birth.Clin Perinatol. 2011; 38: 339-350
- Mattison D.R. Wilson S. Coussens C. Gilbert D. The role of environmental hazards in premature birth: workshop summary. National Academies Press, Washington, DC2003
- A framework to harness the power of quality collaboratives to improve perinatal outcomes.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 62: 606-620
- Severe maternal morbidity, a tale of 2 states using data for Action-Ohio and Massachusetts.Matern Child Health J. 2019; 23: 989-995
- Pregnancy medical home care pathways improve quality of perinatal care and birth outcomes.N C Med J. 2015; 76: 263-266
- Predicting preterm birth Among women screened by North Carolina’s pregnancy medical home program.Matern Child Health J. 2015; 19: 2438-2452
- South Carolina Partners for preterm birth prevention: a regional perinatal initiative for the reduction of premature birth in a Medicaid population.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199: 393.e1-393.e8
- The impact of the Medicaid high-risk ob care management program in New York State.Health Serv Res. 2020; 55: 71-81
- Pathways community care coordination in low birth weight prevention.Matern Child Health J. 2015; 19: 643-650
- Utilization of opioid versus non-opioid analgesics in Medicaid and CHIP enrolled children with current asthma.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2021; 30: 1520-1531
- Nursing home care under Medicaid managed long-term services and supports.Health Serv Res. 2021; 56: 1179-1189
- Medicaid managed care in an integrated health care delivery system: lessons from Geisinger’s early experience.Popul Health Manag. 2016; 19: 257-263
- Improvements in diabetes management and outcomes in a Medicaid managed care system.Tenn Med. 2001; 94: 425-430
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Mallampati D, Jackson C, Menard MK. The association between care management and neonatal outcomes: the role of a Medicaid-managed pregnancy medical home in North Carolina. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2022;226:848.e1-9.