- Preserving and advocating for essential care for women during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: 219-220.e1
- Evaluating the effect of demographic factors, socioeconomic factors, and risk aversion on mobility during the COVID-19 epidemic in France under lockdown: a population-based study.Lancet Digit Health. 2020; 2: e638-e649
- Abortion regulation in Europe in the era of COVID-19: a spectrum of policy responses.BMJ Sex Reprod Health. 2021; 47: e14
- The impact of COVID-19 on abortion access: insights from the European Union and the United Kingdom.Health Policy. 2021; 125: 841-858
- Federal, state, and institutional barriers to the expansion of medication and telemedicine abortion services in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia during the COVID-19 pandemic.Contraception. 2021; 104: 111-116
- Disruptions to abortion care in Louisiana during early months of the COVID-19 pandemic.Am J Public Health. 2021; 111: 1504-1512
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The Health Ministry’s Directorate of Research, Studies, Evaluation and Statistics (DREES) obtained authorization to use these data sources in research (Décret n° 2016-1871).