- Placenta accreta spectrum.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: B2-16
- The effect of cesarean delivery rates on the future incidence of placenta previa, placenta accreta, and maternal mortality.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2011; 24: 1341-1346
- Optimal management strategies for placenta accreta.BJOG. 2009; 116: 648-654
- Iatrogenic bladder injuries during caesarean delivery: a case control study.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2010; 30: 667-670
- Morbidity associated with nonemergent hysterectomy for placenta accreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 202: 628.e1-628.e5
- The urologist’s role in multidisciplinary management of placenta percreta.BJU Int. 2016; 117: 961-965
- Urologic considerations of placenta accreta: a contemporary tertiary care institutional experience.Urol Int. 2014; 93: 74-79
- Maternal morbidity in patients with morbidly adherent placenta treated with and without a standardized multidisciplinary approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 218.e1-218.e9
- Maternal outcomes in unexpected placenta accreta spectrum disorders: single-center experience with a multidisciplinary team.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 337.e1-337.e5
- Multidisciplinary team learning in the management of the morbidly adherent placenta: outcome improvements over time.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 612.e1-612.e5
- Outcomes of planned compared with urgent deliveries using a multidisciplinary team approach for morbidly adherent placenta.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 234-241
- Conservative management of morbidly adherent placenta: expert review.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 213: 755-760
- Urinary bladder injury during cesarean delivery: maternal outcome from a contemporary large case series.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2017; 213: 26-30
- Urinary tract injuries during treatment of patients with morbidly adherent placenta.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2021; 34: 3140-3146
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study was funded by the Baylor College of Medicine .
Cite this article as: Erfani H, Salmanian B, Fox KA, et al. Urologic morbidity associated with placenta accreta spectrum surgeries: single-center experience with a multidisciplinary team. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2021;XX:x.ex–x.ex.