- A pragmatic, randomized clinical trial of gestational diabetes screening.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 895-904
- A randomized pragmatic clinical trial of gestational diabetes screening (ScreenR2GDM): study design, baseline characteristics, and protocol adherence.Contemp Clin Trials. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- ACOG Committee opinion no. 548: weight gain during pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 210-212
- Effect of treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus on pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2477-2486
- One-step or two-step testing for gestational diabetes mellitus: which is best?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021; ([Epub ahead of print])
- This is the decade to find the solution for gestational diabetes mellitus screening and treatments.Diabet Med. 2021; 38: e14602
- A multicenter, randomized trial of treatment for mild gestational diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1339-1348
- Hyperglycemia and adverse pregnancy outcomes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1991-2002
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This work was supported by grant number R01HD074794 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (awarded to T.A.H.). Neither the funder nor the authors’ institutions had any role in the study design; collection, analysis or interpretation of the data; writing of the report; or decision to submit the article for publication.
The ScreenR2GDM clinical trial is registered with ClinicalTrials.gov (ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT02266758). Initial trial registration was on May 22, 2014, and the first patient was enrolled on June 3, 2014.