Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Acute pulmonary embolism and COVID-19 pneumonia: a random association?.Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 1858
- Risk of a thrombotic event after the 6-week postpartum period.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1307-1315
- A novel device for the evaluation of hemostatic function in critical care settings.Anesth Analg. 2016; 123: 1372-1379
- Prominent changes in blood coagulation of patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2020; 58: 1116-1120
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Consult Series #51: thromboembolism prophylaxis for cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: B11-B17
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This pilot study did not receive any financial support.