Pregnant and recently pregnant people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pregnant and recently pregnant people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.(Available at:)Accessed June 7, 2021)
- SARS-CoV-2 cell entry depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and is blocked by a clinically proven protease inhibitor.Cell. 2020; 181: 271-280.e8
- Is pregnancy an immunological contributor to severe or controlled COVID-19 disease?.Am J Reprod Immunol. 2020; 84: e13317
- A structured review of placental morphology and histopathological lesions associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection.Placenta. 2020; 101: 13-29
- SARS-CoV-2 can infect the placenta and is not associated with specific placental histopathology: a series of 19 placentas from COVID-19-positive mothers.Mod Pathol. 2020; 33: 2092-2103
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study was funded by grant number 1R01HD098258-01A1 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) .