Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Effectiveness of Chlamydia trachomatis expedited partner therapy in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 22 (S0002-9378(21)00468-3)
- Breakdown in the expedited partner therapy treatment cascade: from reproductive healthcare provider to the pharmacist.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 223: 417.e1-417.e8
- Effect of expedited treatment of sex partners on recurrent or persistent gonorrhea or chlamydial infection.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 676-685
- Sexually transmitted disease surveillance 2019.(Available at:)Accessed June 16, 2021)
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This work did not receive any financial support.