- Letrozole-induced frozen embryo transfer cycles are associated with a lower risk of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy among women with polycystic ovary syndrome.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021; 225: 59.e1-59.e9
- Embryo cryopreservation and preeclampsia risk.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 784-790
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in oocyte donation pregnancies.Hum Reprod Update. 2016; 22: 620-633
- Peak serum estradiol level during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation is associated with increased risk of small for gestational age and preeclampsia in singleton pregnancies after in vitro fertilization.Fertil Steril. 2012; 97: 1374-1379
- Endometrium preparation and perinatal outcomes in women undergoing single-blastocyst transfer in frozen cycles.Fertil Steril. 2021; 115: 1487-1494
The author reports no conflict of interest.