Obesity and overweight.
- https://www.ajog.org/cms/asset/6bc249be-944c-4d62-a4f1-b44b117637cd/mmc1.mp4Loading ...
- Obesity and overweight.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweightDate: 2018Date accessed: December 15, 2019
- Imaging and obesity: a perspective during pregnancy.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 196: 311-319
- Sonography in obese and overweight pregnant women: clinical, medicolegal and technical issues.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 720-729
- Maternal obesity limits the ultrasound evaluation of fetal anatomy.J Ultrasound Med. 2009; 28: 1025-1030
- Quality-improvement program for ultrasound-based fetal anatomy screening using large-scale clinical audit.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 54: 239-245
Current address of M.Y. is Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
J.A.N. and A.T.P. are cofounders of, and consult for, Intelligent Ultrasound. The remaining authors report no conflict of interest.
This research was conducted as part of the Automating quality assessment of B-mode ultrasound scans (AQABUS) project, a joint partnership between the University of Oxford and Intelligent Ultrasound funded by Innovate UK (Project 101684) and the United Kingdom Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/L505316/1). A.T.P. is supported by the Oxford Partnership Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) funding scheme.