Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Trends and outcomes of gestational surrogacy in the United States.Fertil Steril. 2016; 106: 435-442.e2
- Incidence of surrogacy in the USA and Israel and implications on women’s health: a quantitative comparison.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2019; 36: 2459-2469
- Final National summary report for 2016. 2017.(Available at:)https://www.sartcorsonline.com/rptCSR_PublicMultYear.aspx?reportingYear=2016#donor-donated-embryoDate accessed: November 22, 2020
- ESHRE Task Force on Ethics and Law. ESHRE Task Force on Ethics and Law 10: surrogacy.Hum Reprod. 2005; 20: 2705-2707
- FIGO committee report: surrogacy.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2008; 102: 312-313
- Recommendations for practices utilizing gestational carriers: a committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2017; 107: e3-e10
- Surrogacy laws in the United States: what obstetrician-gynecologists need to know.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 135: 717-722
- Screening of gestational carriers in the United States.Fertil Steril. 2016; 106: 1496-1502
- 2016 Assisted Reproductive Technology National Summary Report.US Deptartment of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, GA2018
- Gestational carrier in assisted reproductive technology.Fertil Steril. 2018; 109: 420-428
- Practice Bulletin No. 169: Multifetal gestations: twin, triplet, and higher-order multifetal pregnancies..Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: e131-e146
- Surrogacy: outcomes for surrogate mothers, children and the resulting families-a systematic review.Hum Reprod Update. 2016; 22: 260-276
- Perinatal outcome among singleton infants conceived through assisted reproductive technology in the United States.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 103: 1144-1153
- Perinatal outcomes after natural conception versus in vitro fertilization (IVF) in gestational surrogates: a model to evaluate IVF treatment versus maternal effects.Fertil Steril. 2017; 108: 993-998
- Comparison of perinatal outcomes between spontaneous vs. commissioned cycles in gestational carriers for single and same-sex male intended parents.J Assist Reprod Genet. 2020; 37: 953-962
- Pregnancy-related complications and perinatal outcomes resulting from transfer of cryopreserved versus fresh embryos in vitro fertilization: a meta-analysis.Fertil Steril. 2018; 109: 330-342.e9
- Surrogate non-motherhood: Israeli and US surrogates speak about kinship and parenthood.Anthropol Med. 2018; 25: 296-310
- The long-term experiences of surrogates: relationships and contact with surrogacy families in genetic and gestational surrogacy arrangements.Reprod Biomed Online. 2014; 29: 424-435
- Psychological trait and state characteristics, social support and attitudes to the surrogate pregnancy and baby.Hum Reprod. 2007; 22: 2287-2295
- Gay father surrogacy families: relationships with surrogates and egg donors and parental disclosure of children’s origins.Fertil Steril. 2016; 106: 1503-1509
- Wellbeing of gay fathers with children born through surrogacy: a comparison with lesbian-mother families and heterosexual IVF parent families.Hum Reprod. 2018; 33: 101-108
- “Not my child to give away”: a qualitative analysis of gestational surrogates’ experiences.Women Birth. 2020; 33: e256-e265
- Recent trends in reproductive tourism and international surrogacy: ethical considerations and challenges for policy.Risk Manag Healthc Policy. 2015; 8: 111-119
- Economic necessity or noble cause? A qualitative study exploring motivations for gestational surrogacy in Gujarat, India.Affilia. 2014; 29: 224-236
- Surrogate mothers 10 years on: a longitudinal study of psychological well-being and relationships with the parents and child.Hum Reprod. 2015; 30: 373-379
A.Y. and R.L.F.are co-first authors.
The authors report no conflict of interest.