- Vaccines for pertussis and influenza: recommendations for use in pregnancy.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 51: 486-497
- COVID-19 vaccine response in pregnant and lactating women: a cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2021; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Compromised SARS-CoV-2-specific placental antibody transfer.Cell. 2021; 184: 628-642.e10
- Assessment of maternal and neonatal SARS-CoV-2 viral load, transplacental antibody transfer, and placental pathology in pregnancies During the COVID-19 pandemic.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e2030455
- Safety and immunogenicity of tetanus diphtheria and acellular pertussis (Tdap) immunization during pregnancy in mothers and infants: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1760-1769
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This study received financial support from the Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute (L.B.M.) and the Friends of Prentice (J.A.G.) for tracking, biospecimen processing, and antibody assays. The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under grant number UL1TR001422, provided support to the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, which provided infrastructure support (REDCap). The individual authors’ research time were supported by the NIH under grant numbers K08EB030120 (J.A.G.) and K23AI139337 (L.B.M).