Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Successful pregnancy outcome following mid-gestational uterine rupture and repair using Gore-Tex soft tissue patch.Obstet Gynecol. 1990; 75: 518-521
- Repair of uterine rupture during second trimester leading to successful pregnancy outcome: case study and literature’s review.AJP Rep. 2014; 4: 9-12
- Repair of uterine dehiscence with continuation of pregnancy.Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 104: 1211-1212
- Successful delivery after surgical repair of uterine rupture at 15 weeks of gestation: case report and brief review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2016; 204: 5-8
- Successful pregnancy following antenatal closure of uterine wall defect.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2000; 68: 261-262
- Spontaneous uterine rupture and surgical repair at 21 weeks gestation with progression to live birth: a case report.BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018; 18: 132
The authors report no conflict of interest.