Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 444: choosing the route of hysterectomy for benign disease.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 114: 1156-1158
- AAGL position statement: route of hysterectomy to treat benign uterine disease.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011; 18: 1-3
- Hysterectomy volume among recent obstetrics and gynecology residency graduates.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Trends in inpatient and outpatient hysterectomy and oophorectomy rates among commercially insured women in the united states, 2000–2014.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 876-877
- Undergraduate medical students’ perceptions and expectations of theatre-based learning: how can we improve the student learning experience?.Surgeon. 2007; 5: 271-274
- Student-perceived benefit from otolaryngology theatre attendance.J Laryngol Otol. 2005; 119: 293-298
- Learner satisfaction and experience with a high-definition telescopic camera during vaginal procedures: a randomized controlled trial.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2019; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Backache in gynaecologists.Occup Med (Lond). 2001; 51: 433-438
- Work-related musculoskeletal disorders among vaginal surgeons.Int Urogynecol J. 2013; 24: 1191-1200
R.M.K. is an author contributor to UptoDate. K.L.W. reports no conflict of interest.