Advice on the use of point-of-care immunodiagnostic tests for COVID-19.
Testing for COVID-19. 2020.
- Screening all pregnant women admitted to labor and delivery for the virus responsible for COVID-19.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Advice on the use of point-of-care immunodiagnostic tests for COVID-19.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/advice-on-the-use-of-point-of-care-immunodiagnostic-tests-for-covid-19Date: 2020Date accessed: April 28, 2020
- Testing for COVID-19. 2020.(Available at:)https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.htmlDate accessed: April 27, 2020
- Viral shedding patterns of coronavirus in patients with probable severe acute respiratory syndrome.Lancet. 2004; 363: 1699-1700
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 in different types of clinical specimens.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1843-1844
All of the authors contributed to the writing of this manuscript.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This communication has been published in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic and is available via expedited publication to assist patients and healthcare providers.