Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hypertension in pregnancy: diagnosis and management (NICE guideline [NG133]).(Available at:)https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng133(Accessed Feb. 2020)Date: 2019
- Aspirin versus placebo in pregnancies at high risk for preterm preeclampsia.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 613-622
- Aspirin for evidence-based preeclampsia prevention trial: effect of aspirin in prevention of preterm preeclampsia in subgroups of women according to their characteristics and medical and obstetrical history.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 217: 585.e581-585.e585
- The role of aspirin dose on the prevention of preeclampsia and fetal growth restriction: systematic review and meta-analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 110-120.e116
- The classification, diagnosis and management of the hypertensive disorders of pregnancy: a revised statement from the ISSHP.Pregnancy Hypertens. 2014; 4: 97-104
The authors report no conflict of interest.