Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: a common hormonal condition with major metabolic sequelae that physicians should know about.Intern Med J. 2014; 44: 720-726
- Menstrual irregularity and asthma and lung function.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007; 120: 557-564
- Reading Mendelian randomisation studies: a guide, glossary, and checklist for clinicians.BMJ. 2018; 362: k601
- Large-scale genome-wide meta-analysis of polycystic ovary syndrome suggests shared genetic architecture for different diagnosis criteria.PLoS Genet. 2018; 14e1007813
- Associations of measures of lung function with insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes: findings from the British Women’s Heart and Health Study.Diabetologia. 2004; 47: 195-203
D.L.J. reports grants from the European Union during the conduct of the study. The remaining authors report no conflict of interest.
The current study is part of the Ageing for Lungs in European Cohorts (ALEC) study (www.alecstudy.org). The ALEC Study is supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Program under grant agreement 633212. This research has been conducted using the UK Biobank Resource under application number 19136, and we thank the participants, field workers, and data managers for their time and cooperation. ISGlobal is a member of the CERCA Programme, Generalitat de Catalunya.