Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Opportunistic prophylactic salpingectomy for prevention of ovarian cancer: what do national societies advise?.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2018; 225: 110-112
- Tubal sterilization trends in the United States.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 1-6
- Salpingectomy for sterilization: change in practice in a large integrated health care system, 2011-2016.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 961-967
- Ovarian reserve following cesarean section with salpingectomy vs tubal ligation: a randomized trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 217: 472.e1-472.e6
- Successful completion of total and partial salpingectomy at the time of cesarean delivery.Contraception. 2018; 98: 232-236
- Feasibility of complete salpingectomy compared with standard postpartum tubal ligation at cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: 20-27
- Salpingectomy compared with tubal ligation at cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: 29-34
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Guo XM, Hall EF, Mazzullo, L, et al. A low-cost approach to salpingectomy at cesarean delivery Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020;222:503.e1-3.