Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Planned home births: the need for additional contraindications.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 401
- Perinatal risks of planned home births in the United States.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 350
- Critical appraisal of the proposed defenses for planned home birth.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 30-34
- Maternal age and risk for adverse outcomes.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; ∖219: 390
- “Doing something” about the cesarean delivery rate.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 267-271
The authors report no conflict of interest.