- Disability in Canada: initial findings from the Canadian Survey on Disability.Statistics Canada, Ottawa2016
- Eugenics and compulsory sterilization laws: providing redress for the victims of a shameful era in United States history.Geo Wash L Rev. 2003; 72: 862
- Primary caesarean delivery patterns among women with physical, sensory, or intellectual disabilities.Womens Health Issues. 2017; 27: 336344
- Using administrative health data to identify individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities: a comparison of algorithms.J Intellect Disabil Res. 2013; 57: 462-477
- Access and quality of maternity care for disabled women during pregnancy, birth and the postnatal period in England: data from a national survey.BMJ Open. 2017; 20e016757
Research reported in this publication was supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development of the National Institutes of Health under award 5R01HD092326-02 . The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. The funding source had no role in the study design, data collection, analysis, data interpretation, report writing, or decision to submit the article for publication.
This study was supported by ICES , which is funded by an annual grant from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC). The opinions, results and conclusions reported in this paper are those of the authors and are independent from the funding sources. No endorsement by ICES or the MOHLTC is intended or should be inferred. Parts of this material are based on data and information compiled and provided by the Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI). However, the analyses, conclusions, opinions, and statements expressed herein are those of the author, and not necessarily those of CIHI.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Presented at Public Health 2019, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, April 30 through May 2, 2019.