- Fathers matter: why it’s time to consider the impact of paternal environmental exposures on children’s health.Curr Epidemiol Rep. 2017; 4: 46-55
- It's the mother!: How assumptions about the causal primacy of maternal effects influence research on the developmental origins of health and disease.Soc Sci Med. 2018; 213: 20-27
- RNA-mediated paternal heredity of diet-induced obesity and metabolic disorders.Sci Rep. 2015; 5: 18193
- Maternal and paternal body mass index and offspring obesity: a systematic review.Ann Nutr Metab. 2013; 63: 32-41
- Bias formulas for sensitivity analysis of unmeasured confounding for general outcomes, treatments, and confounders.Epidemiology. 2011; 22: 42-52
- Sensitivity analysis in observational research: introducing the E- value.Ann Internal Med. 2017; 167: 268-274
The authors report no conflict of interest.
This work was supported by National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (grant number R01ES026166 [TJT] and grant number T32ES007069 [SDM]).
Data: code to simulate data and replicate analyses presented is included