Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Annual summary of vital statistics: 2013–2014.Pediatrics. 2017; : 139https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2016-3239
- Enhanced recovery after surgery: a review.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152: 292-298
- Enhanced recovery after surgery: a consensus review of clinical care for patients undergoing colonic resection.Clin Nutr. 2005; 24: 466-477
- A call for new standard of care in perioperative gynecologic oncology practice: impact of enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) programs.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 141: 371-378
- Enhanced recovery pathways in gynecologic oncology.Gynecol Oncol. 2014; 135: 586-594
- Enhanced recovery after surgery in gynecology: a review of the literature.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2019; 26: 327-343
- Enhanced recovery pathways for improving outcomes after minimally invasive gynecology oncology surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: 138-144
- Enhanced recovery in gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 122: 319-328
- Enhanced recovery implementation in major gynecologic surgeries: effect of care standardization.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: 457-466
- Can enhanced recovery pathways improve outcomes of vaginal hysterectomy? Cohort control study.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014; 21: 83-89
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 750: perioperative pathways: enhanced recovery after surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: e120-e130
- Enhanced recovery in obstetrics.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2013; 22: 349-350
- Introduction of enhanced recovery for elective caesarean section enabling next day discharge: a tertiary centre experience.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2015; 24: 124-130
- Enhanced recovery in obstetrics.Int J Obstet Anesth. 2013; 22: 349
- Guidelines for antenatal and preoperative care in cesarean delivery: enhanced recovery after surgery society recommendations (part 1).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 523.e1-523.e15
- Guidelines for intraoperative care in cesarean delivery: Enhanced recovery after surgery society recommendations (part 2).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 533-544
- Guidelines for postoperative care in cesarean delivery: enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) society recommendations (part 3).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 221: 247.e1-247.e9
- Patterns in current perioperative practice: survey of colorectal surgeons in five northern European countries.BMJ. 2005; 330: 1420-1421
- Identification of promising strategies to sustain improvements in hospital practice: a qualitative case study.BMC Health Serv Res. 2014; 14: 641
- Successful implementation of an enhanced recovery after surgery programme for elective colorectal surgery: a process evaluation of champions’ experiences.Implement Sci. 2015; 10: 99
- A qualitative study to understand the barriers and enablers in implementing an enhanced recovery after surgery program.Ann Surg. 2015; 261: 92-96
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Fay EE, Hitti JE, Delgado CM, et al. An enhanced recovery after surgery pathway for cesarean delivery decreases hospital stay and cost. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;221:349.e1-9.