Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Cancer Statistics, 2018.CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68: 7-30
- USA endometrial cancer projections to 2030: should we be concerned?.Future Oncol. 2014; 10: 2561-2568
- Endometrial cancer survival rates, by stage.(Available at:)https://www.cancer.org/cancer/endometrial-cancer/detection-diagnosis-staging/survival-rates.htmlDate accessed: May 14, 2018
- Relationship between race and interval to treatment in endometrial cancer.Obstet Gynecol. 1995; 86: 486-490
- Opportunities for early detection of endometrial cancer in women with postmenopausal bleeding.JAMA Intern Med. 2018; 178: 1222-1223
- Endometrial carcinoma risk among women diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia: the 34-year experience in a large health plan.Br J Cancer. 2008; 98: 45-53
- Risk factors for developing endometrial cancer after benign endometrial sampling.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 998-1004
- Absolute risk of endometrial carcinoma during 20-year follow-up among women with endometrial hyperplasia.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 788-792
- Design of the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal and Ovarian (PLCO) Cancer Screening Trial.Control Clin Trials. 2000; 21: 273S-309S
- Chymotrypsin-like activity and subunit composition of proteasomes in human cancers.Mol Biol (Mosk). 2014; 48: 384-389
- Validation of serum biomarkers for detection of early- and late-stage endometrial cancer.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 202: 73.e1-73.e5
- Antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in endometrium of patients with polyps, myoma, hyperplasia and adenocarcinoma.Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2009; 7: 149
- Activities of antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in endometrial cancer.Eur J Cancer. 1993; 29A: 266-269
- Serum amyloid A (SAA): a novel biomarker for uterine serous papillary cancer.Br J Cancer. 2009; 101: 335-341
- Serum amyloid A: a novel biomarker for endometrial cancer.Cancer. 2010; 116: 843-851
- The diagnostic role of human epididymis protein 4 and serum amyloid-A in early-stage endometrial cancer patients.Tumour Biol. 2013; 34: 2645-2650
- Development of multimarker panel for early detection of endometrial cancer. High diagnostic power of prolactin.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 107: 58-65
- Prediagnostic circulating inflammation markers and endometrial cancer risk in the prostate, lung, colorectal and ovarian cancer (PLCO) screening trial.Int J Cancer. 2017; 140: 600-610
- DJ-1 as a human oncogene and potential therapeutic target.Biochem Pharmacol. 2015; 93: 241-250
- DJ-1 is a reliable serum biomarker for discriminating high-risk endometrial cancer.Tumour Biol. 2017; 39 (1010428317705746)
- Diagnostic and prognostic values of preoperative serum levels of YKL-40, HE-4 and DKK-3 in endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 140: 64-69
- Preoperative serum YKL-40 is a marker for detection and prognosis of endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 104: 435-442
- Sperm-associated antigen 9 is a promising marker for early diagnosis of endometrial cancer.Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013; 14: 7635-7638
- Expression and clinical significance of sperm-associated antigen 9 in patients with endometrial carcinoma.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2012; 22: 87-93
- Serum soluble fas level as a prognostic factor in patients with gynecological malignancies.Clin Cancer Res. 2000; 6: 3576-3580
- Visfatin, a potential biomarker and prognostic factor for endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 129: 505-512
- CA 15-3 as a tumor marker in gynecological malignancies.Gynecol Oncol. 1988; 30: 265-273
- Value of preoperative CA 125 level in the management of uterine cancer and prediction of clinical outcome.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 90: 441-447
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army/Navy/Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the US Government.
This work was supported by award HU0001-16-2-0006 from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences from the Defense Health Program.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Tarney CM, Wang G, Bateman NW, et al. Biomarker panel for early detection of endometrial cancer in the Prostate, Lung, Colorectal, and Ovarian cancer screening trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;221:472.e1-10.