Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Placenta accreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203: 430-439
- The effect of cesarean delivery rates on the future incidence of placenta previa, placenta accreta, and maternal mortality.J Matern Fetal Neonat Med. 2011; 24: 1341-1346
- The management and outcomes of placenta accreta, increta, and percreta in the UK: a population-based descriptive study.BJOG. 2014; 121 (discussion 70-1): 62-70
- Abnormally invasive placenta-prevalence, risk factors and antenatal suspicion: results from a large population-based pregnancy cohort study in the Nordic countries.BJOG. 2016; 123: 1348-1355
- Accuracy of ultrasound for the prediction of placenta accreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 177.e1-177.e7
- Maternal morbidity in cases of placenta accreta managed by a multidisciplinary care team compared with standard obstetric care.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 117: 331-337
- Multidisciplinary team learning in the management of the morbidly adherent placenta: outcome improvements over time.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 612.e1-612.e5
- Outcomes of planned compared with urgent deliveries using a multidisciplinary team approach for morbidly adherent placenta.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 234-241
- The role of centers of excellence with multidisciplinary teams in the management of abnormal invasive placenta.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 61: 841-850
- Morbidly adherent placenta treatments and outcomes.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 683-689
- Maternal morbidity in patients with morbidly adherent placenta treated with and without a standardized multidisciplinary approach.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 218.e1-218.e9
- Minimizing blood loss at cesarean-hysterectomy for placenta previa percreta.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 216: 78.e1-78.e2
- Effect of predelivery diagnosis in 99 consecutive cases of placenta accreta.Obstetr Gynecol. 2010; 115: 65-69
This study was supported by Baylor College of Medicine internal funding.
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Cite this article as: Erfani H, Fox KA, Clark SL, et al. Maternal outcomes in unexpected placenta accreta spectrum disorders: single-center experience with a multidisciplinary team. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;221:337.e1-5.