Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Evidence to incorporate inclusive reproductive health measures in guidelines for childhood and adolescent cancer survivors.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2015; 28: 95-101
- Pediatric and young adult patients and oncofertility.Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2012; 13: 161-173
- Fertility preservation and reproductive health in the pediatric, adolescent, and young adult female cancer patient.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 26: 372-380
- An approach to fertility preservation in prepubertal and postpubertal females: a critical review of current literature.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2015; 62: 935-939
- Perceptions of infertility risks among female pediatric cancer survivors following gonadotoxic therapy.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2015; 37: 368-372
- Psychosocial distress in young cancer survivors.Semin Oncol Nurs. 2009; 25: 268-277
- Experiencing reproductive concerns as a female cancer survivor is associated with depression.Cancer. 2015; 121: 935-942
- Fertility preservation and reproduction in patients facing gonadotoxic therapies: a committee opinion.Fertil Steril. 2013; 100: 1224-1231
- Fertility preservation in patients with cancer: ASCO clinical practice guideline update.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 1994-2001
- MarketScan.(Available at:)http://truvenhealth.com/your-healthcare-focus/life-sciences/marketscan-databases-and-online-toolsDate accessed: November 1, 2017
- An algorithm for the use of M claims data to identify women with incident breast cancer.Health Serv Res. 2004; 39: 1733-1749
- Validation of claims-based algorithms for identification of high-grade cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2013; 22: 1239-1244
- Identifying incident colorectal and lung cancer cases in health service utilisation databases in Australia: a validation study.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2017; 17: 23
- A modification of the Elixhauser comorbidity measures into a point system for hospital death using administrative data.Med Care. 2009; 47: 626-633
- Comorbidoty measures for use with administrative data.Med Care. 1998; 36: 8-27
- Correct coding for laboratory procedures during assisted reproductive technology cycles.Fertil Steril. 2016; 105: e5-e8
- Racial, socioeconomic , and demographic disparities in access to fertility preservation in young women diagnosed with cancer.Cancer. 2012; 118: 4579-4588
- Female fertility preservation: practical and ethical considerations of an underused procedure.Cancer J. 2008; 14: 333-339
- A review of the oncology patient’s challenges for utilizing fertility preservation services.J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol. 2017; 6: 31-44
- Having children after cancer: a pilot survey of survivors’ attitudes and experiences.Cancer. 1999; 86: 697-709
- Young breast cancer survivors.Cancer Nurs. 2011; 34: 32-40
- Discussions regarding reproductive health for young women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 766-773
- The landscape of coverage for fertility preservation in male pediatric patients.Urol Pract. 2018; 5: 198-204
- Healthcare provider perspectives on fertility preservation for cancer patients.Cancer Treat Res. 2010; 156: 391-401
- Facilitating reproductive choices: the impact of health services on the experiences of young women with breast cancer.Psychooncology. 2011; 20: 1044-1052
- Oncologists’ confidence in knowledge of fertility issues for young women with cancer.J Cancer Educ. 2012; 27: 369-376
Dr Hershman is the recipient of a grant from the Breast Cancer Research Foundation/Conquer Cancer Foundation .
Dr Wright has served as a consultant for Tesaro and Clovis Oncology. Dr Neugut has served as a consultant to Pfizer, Teva, Otsuka, Hospira, and United Biosource Corporation, and he is on the scientific advisory board of EHE International. The other authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Selter J, Huang Y, Grossman Becht LC, et al. Use of fertility preservation services in female reproductive-aged cancer patients. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;221:328.e1-16.