Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Clinical diagnosis of endometriosis: a call to action.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 220: 354-364
- Is adolescent endometriosis a progressive disease that needs to be diagnosed and treated?.Hum Reprod. 2013; 28: 2023
- The menstrual disorder of teenagers (MDOT) study: determining typical menstrual patterns and menstrual disturbance in a large population-based study of Australian teenagers.BJOG. 2010; 117: 185-192
- Endometriosis—a disease because it is characterized by bleeding.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 176: 263-267
The authors report no conflict of interest.