Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- MOMS Investigators. A randomized trial of prenatal versus postnatal repair of myelomeningocele.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 993-1004
- Optimal timing and mode of delivery after cesarean with previous classical incision or myomectomy; a review of the data.Semin Perinatol. 2011; 35: 257-261
- Pregnancy after classic cesarean delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 946-950
- Reproductive outcomes in subsequent pregnancies after a pregnancy complicated by open maternal-fetal surgery (1996-2007).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 203: 209.e1-209.e6
- Maternal morbidity and reproductive outcomes related to fetal surgery.J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48: 951-955
- Maternal reproductive outcomes after in-utero repair of myelomeningocele.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214: 36
- Research electronic data capture (REDCap) – A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support.J. Biomed Inform. 2009; 42: 377-381
- Current selection criteria and perioperative therapy used for fetal myelomeningocele surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 127: 593-597
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network. Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2581-2589
- Interdelivery interval and risk of symptomatic uterine rupture.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 92: 175
- Risk of uterine rupture associated with an interpregnancy interval between 18 and 24 months.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 1003
- Timing of indicated late-preterm and early-term birth.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 323
- Medically indicated late-preterm and early-term deliveries. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 560. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 908-910
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 111-120
- Modified hysterotomy closure technique for open fetal surgery.Fetal Diagn Ther. 2018; 44: 105-111
- Management of labor and delivery after fetoscopic repair of an open neural tube defect.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 131: 1062-1068
- Fetoscopic open neural tube defect repair: development and refinement of a two-port, carbon dioxide insufflation technique.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: 734-743
- Procedure-related complications of open vs endoscopic fetal surgery for treatment of spina bifida in an era of intrauterine myelomeningocele repair: systematic review and meta-analysis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 48: 151-160
- Updated estimates of neural tube defects prevented by mandatory folic acid fortification — United States, 1995–2011.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 1-5
- Maternal–fetal surgery for myelomeningocele. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 720. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: 164-167
- Maternal morbidity associated with multiple repeat cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1226
- Early pregnancy loss. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 200. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 132: e197-e207
The North American Fetal Therapy Network and the fMMC Consortium are supported through funding by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development ( 5R131HD059293-05 ).
Cite this article as: Goodnight WH, Bahtiyar O, Bennett KA, et al. Subsequent pregnancy outcomes after open maternal-fetal surgery for myelomeningocele. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;220:494.e1-7.