Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; : CD003677
- Urinary tract injury during hysterectomy based on universal cystoscopy.Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 113: 6-10
- Cost-effectiveness of universal cystoscopy to identify ureteral injury at hysterectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 97: 685-692
- Nationwide trends in the utilization of and payments for hysterectomy in the United States among commercially insured women.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 218: 425.e1-425.e18
- Management of iatrogenic ureteric injury with retrograde ureteric stenting: an analysis of factors affecting technical success and long-term outcome.Acta Radiol. 2017; 58: 170-175
- Iatrogenic bladder injury: national analysis of 30-day outcomes.Urology. 2016; 97: 250-256
- Utility of intraoperative cystoscopy in detecting ureteral injury during vaginal hysterectomy.Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg. 2015; 21: 70-76
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy and urinary tract injury: experience in a health maintenance organization.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2015; 22: 1278-1286
- Universal cystoscopy after benign hysterectomy: examining the effects of an institutional policy.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 127: 369-375
- Risks and benefits of opportunistic salpingectomy during vaginal hysterectomy: a decision analysis.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 217: 603.e1-603.e6
- Urinary tract injury at benign gynecologic surgery and the role of cystoscopy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 126: 1161-1169
- Urinary tract injuries in laparoscopic hysterectomy: a systematic review.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014; 21: 558-566
- Incidence of lower urinary tract injury at the time of total laparoscopic hysterectomy.JSLS. 2007; 11: 422-427
- The risk of ureteric injury associated with hysterectomy: a 10-year retrospective cohort study.BJOG. 2016; 123: 1184-1191
- Risk factors for lower urinary tract injury at the time of hysterectomy for benign reasons.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 25: 1031-1036
- Occurrence of and risk factors for urological intervention during benign hysterectomy: analysis of the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program Database.Urology. 2016; 97: 66-72
- Posthysterectomy ureteric injuries: presentation and outcome of management.Urol Ann. 2017; 9: 4-8
Dr Ridgeway has been a consultant for Coloplast, Inc and has provided legal expertise for Ethicon, Inc. The other authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Cadish LA, Ridgeway BM, Shepherd JP. Cystoscopy at the time of benign hysterectomy: a decision analysis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2019;220:369.e1-7.