Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Complications of hysterectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 121: 654-673
- Laparoscopic versus vaginal hysterectomy for benign indications in women aged 65 years or older: propensity-matched analysis.Menopause. 2015; 22: 32-35
- Updated hysterectomy surveillance and factors associated with minimally invasive hysterectomy.JSLS. 2014; 18
- Clinical utility of postoperative hemoglobin level testing following total laparoscopic hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 224.e1-224.e7
- Routine hematocrit after elective gynecologic surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95: 847-850
- Factors that predict low hematocrit levels in the postpartum patient after vaginal delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 186: 737-744
- Predictors of postoperative hematocrit and association of hematocrit with adverse outcomes for coronary artery bypass graft surgery patients with cardiopulmonary bypass.J Card Surg. 2010; 25: 638-646
- Predicting postoperative day 1 hematocrit levels after uncomplicated hysterectomy.Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2015; 130: 19-22
- Clinical practice guidelines from the AABB: red blood cell transfusion thresholds and storage.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2025-2035
- A new perspective on best transfusion practices.Blood Transfus. 2013; 11: 193-202
- Visual estimation versus gravimetric measurement of postpartum blood loss: a prospective cohort study.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011; 283: 1207-1213
- Blood loss assessment in abdominal hysterectomy: how accurate?.Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5: 306-309
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Rahman SH, Mayer S, Corcoran K, et al. Predicting postoperative day 1 hematocrit levels after hysterectomy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2018;219:493.e1-6.