Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Vulvovaginal candidosis.Lancet. 2007; 369: 1961-1971
- Prevalence of vulvovaginal candidiasis in pregnancy at three health centers in Burkina Faso.J Mycol Med. 2017 Sep 20; (pii: S1156-5233(17)30219-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mycmed.2017.08.006. [Epub ahead of print].)
- Treatment options for vulvovaginal candidiasis, 1993.Clin Infect Dis. 1995; 20: S80-S90
- Prevalence and predictors of anti-infective use during pregnancy.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2010; 19: 418-427
- Pharmacokinetic fundamentals of vaginal treatment with clotrimazole.Chemotherapy. 1982; 28: 37-42
- Systemic absorption of miconazole from the vagina.J Antimicrob Chemother. 1986; 18: 507-511
- Maternal age and fetal loss: population based register linkage study.BMJ. 2000; 320: 1708-1712
- Fibroids and infertility: an updated systematic review of the evidence.Fertil Steril. 2009; 91: 1215-1223
- Fibroids and reproductive outcomes: a systematic literature review from conception to delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 357-366
- A comparative study of the morphology of congenital uterine anomalies in women with and without a history of recurrent first trimester miscarriage.Hum Reprod. 2003; 18: 162-166
- Incidence of spontaneous abortion among normal women and insulin-dependent diabetic women whose pregnancies were identified within 21 days of conception.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 1617-1623
- Overt and subclinical hypothyroidism complicating pregnancy.Thyroid. 2002; 12: 63-68
- Does suppressing luteinizing hormone secretion reduce the miscarriage rate? Results of a randomized controlled trial.BMJ. 1996; 312: 1508-1511
- Thrombophilia in pregnancy: a systematic review.Br J Haematol. 2006; 132: 171-196
- Antiphospholipid syndrome: obstetric diagnosis, management, and controversies.Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 101: 1333-1344
- Nutrition and reproduction in women.Hum Reprod Update. 2006; 12: 193-207
- Cigarette smoking, menstrual symptoms and miscarriage among young women.Aust N Z J Public Health. 2000; 24: 413-420
- Alcohol consumption at the time of conception and spontaneous abortion.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 160: 661-667
- Maternal caffeine consumption during pregnancy and the risk of miscarriage: a prospective cohort study.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 198: 279.e1-279.e8
- Pregnancy outcomes after first-trimester vaginitis drug therapy.Obstet Gynecol. 1987; 69: 751-755
- Prospective assessment of pregnancy outcomes after first-trimester exposure to fluconazole.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996; 175: 1645-1650
- Association between use of oral fluconazole during pregnancy and risk of spontaneous abortion and stillbirth.JAMA. 2016; 315: 58-67
Angel D. Patterns of fertility in 2006. Available at: http://www.cbs.gov.il/hodaot2007n/01_07_215b.pdf. Accessed Jan. 15, 2014.
Rafaela C. National Insurance Institute of Israel, periodic survey. National Insurance Institute of Israel: Jerusalem (Israel); 2012. Available at: https://www.btl.gov.il/English%20Homepage/Publications/AnnualSurvey/2012/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed September 1, 2013.
- Immortal time bias in drug safety cohort studies: spontaneous abortion following nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug exposure.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 212: 307.e1-307.e6
- Proportional hazards tests and diagnostics based on weighted residuals.Biometrika. 1994; 81: 515-526
- Performance of goodness-of-fit tests for the Cox proportional hazards model with time-varying covariates.Lifetime Data Anal. 2014; 20: 355-368
- Vaginal microbiome: rethinking health and disease.Annu Rev Microbiol. 2012; 66: 371-389
- Prescription of and adherence to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and gastroprotective agents in at-risk gastrointestinal patients.Am J Gastroenterol. 2012; 107: 707-714
- Recall accuracy for prescription medications: self-report compared with database information.Am J Epidemiol. 1995; 142: 1103-1112
- Use of Medicaid data for pharmacoepidemiology.Am J Epidemiol. 1989; 129: 837-849
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Daniel S, Rotem R, Koren G, et al. Vaginal antimycotics and the risk for spontaneous abortions. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2018;218:601.e1-7.