Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Analysis of the learning process for laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy: identification of challenging steps.Int Urogynecol J. 2014; 25: 1185-1191
- Standards in health care and medical education.Clin Anat. 2000; 13: 150
- Vascular anatomy of the pre sacral space: a fresh tissue cadaver dissection.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1501-1505
- Vascular and ureteral anatomy relative to the midsacral promontory.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208: 486.e1-486.e7
- Vascular anatomy of the presacral space in unembalmed female cadavers.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 195: 1736-1741
G.G. participates in workshop sessions for Olympus, Boston Scientific, and American Medical Systems; M.C. participates in clinical research for Coloplast, participates in workshops, expert meetings, and teaching lessons for Fresenius, Allergan, Olympus, Boston Scientific, and American Medical Systems, and has 2 patents in the field of pelvic synthetic mesh and genital prolapse surgery; A.P. has no conflict of interest.
In collaboration with Lyon 1 University, Lille 2 University, and 3D Medicus, with the financial support of Lille 2 University.
Cite this article as: Giraudet G, Protat A, Cosson M. The anatomy of the sacral promontory: How to avoid complications of the sacrocolpopexy procedure. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2018;218:457.e1-3.