Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Aug 12; : CD003677
- Utility of cystoscopy during hysterectomy.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 1363-1370
- Validating a standardized laparoscopy curriculum for gynecology residents: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 215: 204.e1-204.e11
- Laparoscopic skills training and assessment.Br J Surg. 2004; 91: 1549-1558
- Development and use of a restructured animal tissue model for training in laparoscopic salpingostomy and salpingectomy.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011; 18: 785-791
- Simulation-based education in obstetrics and gynaecology training in Canada.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2013; 35: 975-976
- Simulation training in obstetrics and gynaecology residency programs in Canada.J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015; 37: 1025-1032
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Yousuf AA, Frecker H, Satkunaratnam A, et al. The development of a retroperitoneal dissection model. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;217:483.e1-3.