Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A strong candidate for the breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility gene BRCA1.Science. 1994; 266: 66-71
- Identification of the breast cancer susceptibility gene BRCA2.Nature. 1995; 378: 789-792
- BRCA mutation frequency and patterns of treatment response in BRCA mutation-positive women with ovarian cancer: a report from the Australian Ovarian Cancer Study Group.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 2654-2663
- Association of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations with survival, chemotherapy sensitivity, and gene mutator phenotype in patients with ovarian cancer.JAMA. 2011; 306: 1557-1565
- Chemosensitivity and outcome of BRCA1- and BRCA2-associated ovarian cancer patients after first-line chemotherapy compared with sporadic ovarian cancer patients.Ann Oncol. 2011; 22: 1346-1352
- BRCA1/2 mutations associated with progression-free survival in ovarian cancer patients in the AGO-OVAR 16 study.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 140: 443-449
- Outcome of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in BRCA1/2 mutation positive women with advanced-stage müllerian cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 139: 407-412
- High response rates to neoadjuvant platinum-based therapy in ovarian cancer patients carrying germ-line BRCA mutation.Cancer Lett. 2015; 369: 363-367
- Increased incidence of visceral metastases in Scottish patients with BRCA1/2-defective ovarian cancer: an extension of the ovarian BRCAness phenotype.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 2505-2511
- Outcomes of primary surgical cytoreduction in patients with BRCA-associated high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma.Gynecol Oncol. 2012; 126: 224-228
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for newly diagnosed, advanced ovarian cancer: Society of Gynecologic Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 3460-3473
- Influence of intraperitoneal dissemination assessed by laparoscopy on prognosis of advanced ovarian cancer: an exploratory analysis of a single-institution experience.Ann Surg Oncol. 2014; 21: 3970-3977
- Introduction of staging laparoscopy in the management of advanced epithelial ovarian, tubal and peritoneal cancer: impact on prognosis in a single institution experience.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 131: 341-346
- Definition of a dynamic laparoscopic model for the prediction of incomplete cytoreduction in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: proof of a concept.Gynecol Oncol. 2015; 139: 5-9
- Identification of patient groups at highest risk from traditional approach to ovarian cancer treatment.Gynecol Oncol. 2011; 120: 23-28
- Clinical impact on ovarian cancer patients of massive parallel sequencing for BRCA mutation detection: the experience at Gemelli hospital and a literature review.Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2015; 15: 1383-1403
- Next-generation sequencing of and in breast cancer patients and control subjects.Mol Clin Oncol. 2014; 2: 435-439
- A preliminary quality control (QC) for next generation sequencing (NGS) library evaluation turns out to be a very useful tool for a rapid detection of BRCA1/2 deleterious mutations.Clin Chim Acta. 2014; 437: 72-77
- Non parametric estimation from incomplete observations.Am J Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481
- Evaluation of survival data and two new rank order statistics arising in its consideration.Cancer Chemother Rep. 1966; 50: 163-170
- Available at:.Accessed June 14, 2017)
- Targeting the hallmarks of ovarian cancer: the big picture.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 142: 176-183
- Invasion patterns of metastatic high-grade serous carcinoma of ovary or fallopian tube associated with BRCA deficiency.Mod Pathol. 2014; 27: 1405-1411
- Morphologic patterns associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 genotype in ovarian carcinoma.Mod Pathol. 2012; 25: 625-636
- Operability and chemotherapy responsiveness in advanced low-grade serous ovarian cancer. An analysis of the AGO Study Group metadatabase.Gynecol Oncol. 2016; 140: 457-462
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Petrillo M, Marchetti C, De Leo R, et al. BRCA mutational status, initial disease presentation, and clinical outcome in high-grade serous advanced ovarian cancer: a multicenter study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;217:334.e1-9.