Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Unforeseen consequences of the increasing rate of cesarean deliveries: early placenta accreta and cesarean scar pregnancy. A review.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 14-29
- Cesarean scar pregnancy: noninvasive and effective treatment with high-intensity focused ultrasound.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 211: 356.e1-356.e7
- The diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of cesarean scar pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 44.e1-44.e13
- Transvaginal methotrexate injection for the treatment of cesarean scar pregnancy: efficacy and subsequent fecundity.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2014; 21: 877-883
- Cesarean scar pregnancy: quantitative assessment of uterine neovascularization with 3-dimensional color power Doppler imaging and successful treatment with uterine artery embolization.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 190: 866-868
- Cesarean scar pregnancy: sonographic and magnetic resonance imaging findings, complications, and treatment.J Ultrasound Med. 2012; 31: 1449-1456
Supported by a research grant from the National Research Foundation of Korea ( NRF-2015R1C1A1A02038010 ).
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Lee SR, Park SY, Park MH. Cesarean scar pregnancy associated with an impending uterine rupture diagnosed with 3-dimensional ultrasonography. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2017;216:531.e1-2.