Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- A randomized trial of planned cesarean section or vaginal delivery for twin pregnancy.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1295-1305
- Twin birth study: 2-year neurodevelopmental follow-up of the randomized trial of planned cesarean or planned vaginal delivery for twin pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214: 371.e1-371.e9
- ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 144: multifetal gestations: twin, triplet and higher-order multifetal pregnancies.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 1118-1132
- Safe prevention of the primary cesarean delivery.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: 179-193
- Maternal morbidity associated with multiple repeat cesarean deliveries.Obstet Gynecol. 2006; 107: 1226-1232
- The changing scenario of obstetrics and gynecology residency training.J Grad Med Educ. 2015; 7: 401-406
- Trends in cesarean delivery for twin births in the United States: 1995-2008.Obstet Gynecol. 2011; 118: 1095-1101
- Planned caesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for breech presentation at term: a randomised multicentre trial: Term Breech Trial Collaborative Group.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1375-1383
- Delivery of vertex/nonvertex twins: did the horses already leave the barn?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 214: 308-310
- Active second-stage management in twin deliveries undergoing planned vaginal delivery in a US population.Obstet Gynecol. 2010; 115: 229-233
- Neonatal outcomes of twin pregnancy according to the planned mode of delivery.Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111: 695-703
- Cesarean delivery on maternal request: obstetrician-gynecologists’ knowledge, perception, and practice patterns.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 57-66
- How do good candidates for trial of labor after cesarean (TOLAC) who undergo elective repeat cesarean delivery differ from those who choose TOLAC?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208: 458.e1-458.e6
- Trial of labor versus repeat cesarean: are patients making an informed decision?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 207: 204.e1-204.e6
- Counselling is difficult when outcomes are associated with mode of delivery and not the plan for mode of delivery.BJOG. 2015; 122: 1663
- Prevention of brachial plexus injury: 12 years of shoulder dystocia training: an interrupted time-series study.BJOG. 2016; 123: 111-118
- Obstetric forceps: a species on the brink of extinction.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128: 436-439
- Simulation training for forceps-assisted vaginal delivery and rates of maternal perineal trauma.Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 128 (249-35)
- Quality of care, obstetrics risk management, and mode of delivery in Quebec (QUARISMA: a cluster-randomized trial).Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 210: S2
Supported by the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (Title V, Social Security Act), Health Resources and Services Administration, and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) via grant number R60MC 05674.
The funding source had no role in design, analysis, interpretation, drafting, or revision of this manuscript.
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The content of this article is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Association of American Medical Colleges.